NO LONGER FOR SALE New Simrad NSS9 evo3S Chartplotter/Fishfinder MFD: $2,199

Big Dave

I set this up and used it today for the first and only time.  My NSS9 evo3 failed, and I have been waiting on a replacement from Simrad.  I bought this one last week, because I have not been able to fish without a MFD and I have a tournament coming up next week.  My old MFD was out of warranty, but Simrad extended a pretty good deal for me to replace the old MFD with the new model (the "S") and I decided on upgrading to a 12".  Today I got a notice that my new 12" MFD has been shipped.  So, I have the new 9" for sale.  The 9" was $2,499.  I will sell it for $2,199, plus shipping.  Or local pick up in South Florida.  DM me if you have questions or would like to buy this.  Thanks for looking. 

Edited by Big Dave
Decided to keep this one and sell the 12"

BTW, The original model is now 4 years old.  "The key difference between NSS evo3 and evo3S is a new, state of the art processor. The evo3S features the brand new iMX8 processor that allows for twice the performance of the previous generation processor."  

Here are some more key differences to the upgraded model.

Key Upgrade