2007 pathfinder 2200 xl

jwright42

2007 pathfinder 2200xl for sale

2017 mercury optimax 200 with 70hrs. Has a 21p stainless tempest plus prop. 

Minn kota ulterra ipilot 24v trolling motor. Auto stow and deploy. Comes with a foot controller and remote control. Only a couple years old. 

Humminbird 998ci on the helm and 798ci on the bow. 

Carver industries Bimini top

JL audio sound system. MM50 head unit, (6) 7in speakers, (1) 10in sub, 1200 watt amp. The whole system is only a few months old and sounds amazing. 

Lenco electric adjustable trim tabs

Just had it detailed and buffed so it looks like new. The steering fluid, lower unit oil, plugs, and impeller were just changed a few months ago. Probably hasn't had 10hrs on it since the service. 

I'm the second owner of the boat. It has always been stored on a dry dock or in a building. The boat has never been wet docked. It has only been in saltwater once. The guy I bought it from lived on lake Pickwick and it never left there. The boat is in excellent shape cosmetically and mechanically. It needs nothing and is ready to fish. Only reason I'm selling is to go bigger next year. 

I replaced the bunks, winch and a few other things on the trailer a few months ago. 

Boat is located in Augusta, GA. I can deliver if the money is right. Price in $40k OBO

My name is Jake. The best way to contact me is by call/text. 740-701-8580. 

My apologies. The pics are from before the cut/buff and the sound system install. For some reason I could not get those pics to load no matter what I tried. If you want newer pics just text me and I'll send them to you. 

20191020_170107.jpg

20191020_170046.jpg

20191020_170133.jpg

20191020_170120.jpg

20191020_170142.jpg