*****Sold*****2013 Hewes 18 Redfisher, 115 Yamaha (227hrs.)

saltybass1

Asking $29.5 with everything included, I will remove the Bird and Terrova if interested with price adjustment ($28.0K)

Yamaha 115 4-Stroke (227 hours) no issues

Runs 43 with one person.... 39-40 fully loaded with 2-3 people

Ameritrail Aluminum Trailer with Goodyear tires, excellent condition

Garmin 93SV EchoMap and Hummingbird Helix 8 G3 MDI

21' Stiffy Hybrid

(2) Trolling motors included on quick release brackets 24v Riptide CoPilot AND 24V Terrova iPilot with built in MDI transducer

This boat is in outstanding condition, no mechanical issues and has been well maintained and stored.  Some normal wear, few oyster scratches on the bottom, but really good condition overall.  The boat is primarily been used in fresh water for bass fishing for the last 3 years.  Located in SE Texas, but I have family in the Destin area so willing to work with a buyer on delivery/pick up.  Posted on Facebook with more pictures;  maverick, pathfinder and hewes boat-owners group.

I also included pictures of the imperfections, not trying to hide anything, they are minor.  This is a great boat, I am only selling to move into a traditional bass boat.  I thought we would chase more redfish, but all we do is bass fish now and my son is doing High School tournaments, so we are looking for something with carpet.

IMG_6468.jpg

IMG_6467.jpg

IMG_6466.jpg

Edited by saltybass1
Boat has SOLD

• 2 weeks later...