2017 Hewes Redfisher 16 ** SOLD **

geeviam

2017 Hewes Redfisher 16, Guide Green hullside, White topside and console.

2016 Yamaha VF115 SHO, 122 hours (still under Y.E.S. warranty)

2017 Ameratrail trailer w/swing tongue, spare tire, aluminum wheel upgrade.

One owner, like new, spotless condition, always garage kept,  freshwater use only - has never touched salt water, has never been beached or touched bottom, all service/maintenance done on time, always run with non-ethanol fuel.

Lenco Trim Tabs, Hydraulic Tilt Steering, Engel Cooler Seat w/cushions, Helm seat backrest, Yamaha Talon SS prop, 54" Rhodan 24v trolling motor, Lowrance HDS Carbon 9 & StructureScan 3D, (3) AGM batteries with a Dual-Pro RS3 onboard battery charger, Atlas 4" jack plate & 2.5" CMC setback spacer & blinker-style switch

$34,000

Located in Greenville, SC

PM if interested.  Thanks.

Some pictures below, and more pictures here at: RF 16 photo album

thumbnail?id=14Ugcoe_gxyypZ-oGCrZnHugr1x

thumbnail?id=1KudFZQata3t7uHDe0tz8kq5gxj

thumbnail?id=14yBS3JgCIWE07hbLgseFHQ4-th

thumbnail?id=14U1DBCta_yGbd-_W0pLCufjfdO

thumbnail?id=1znq1XckzV1QEg5wu9ICj9cnPh8

thumbnail?id=1JrK4TOsTdhYHWfQjJvAErUzATx

thumbnail?id=1mMQaJnTNhx6POE8TytvsKP1hmd

thumbnail?id=1b4Y9WnIjnzvaMgSmd83W9id5WY

thumbnail?id=1yDZXcz5cZ0XEZ8y6PMLkgeIvxM

thumbnail?id=1BWBiXfy2tYDl6gw9pjQo0ulqy6

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dabear said:

geeviam , is there a reason why you have decided to sell your 16 Redfisher ? Are you going to turn into a land lover ?   Joe R 

Haha, not planning to be boat-less for long Joe.  I will always be drawn to the water - lake or sea.  I really don't have a good reason to sell "Hewella" (Ella for short).  I just finished getting her setup the way I wanted.  My wife has a large family in our area and occasionally, she would like to invite them for some fun on the lake with us.  So were talking about a bigger boat.  A sporty bay boat in the 22 to 25 ft range would be my pick.  My wife REALLY wants a large pontoon boat.  The solution may be a two-boat combination for us.  A pontoon for the lake, and a microskiff (70 hp and under) for me, to pole in the 7" or less skinny water of the salt marsh, when I can get down there.

Thanks for the answer . I was just wondering because I figured the first person tp look at that thing that was a serious buyer would take it home with them . Here in Florida I have never seen a flats boat for sale that hasn’t bee used in a salt water environment. That alone would be a major reason to jump all over that thing .  Glade your not going to become a land lover . Keeping our wife’s happy plus the possibility of having a technical poling skiff and being out in the open motor boatin in a pontoon boat . Good luck with the sale of Hewella 😎

• Like 1

I agree 100% with you JJ that thing really looks better than new . That’s why I have told a couple people that anyone Seriously looking for a 16 RF will be all over this thing . I really do think if someone comes out to look at it and wet test it they will drive away with it .  Gary your going to be Makin waves and catchin rays Mmmmmm...motorboatin .Pontoon boat life reaching to the cooler don’t drink it if the mountains aren’t blue . Party in slow motion . Make room that that pontoon . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very thankful to have found such a well cared for Hewes Redfisher 16.  I have owned a number of boats over the last 30 years & this is the first used boat I have purchased in "I don't remember when".  Have to say, every rigging update I have inspected is "top notch" with very well thought out upgrades.

Very easy transaction.  Great people.  Happy to have met them, they were the unexpected bonus in this deal & glad our paths crossed.

Gary, if you ever decide to make a career change or pursue a different path in "retirement years", you definitely have a Master Rigging Technician recommendation here. 

Many thanks - Jim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1