1998 Maverick Master Angler- Opinions

ALipham15

Hey Guys,

I am thinking about letting go of my 1998 Maverick Master Angler 18.5. I was thinking mid-20s but not too sure, so I wanted to get some honest opinions on what you thought a fair price would be and I know this forum is full of great guys with good opinions. 

Pros: 

1998 Maverick Master Angler 18.5

1998 Yamaha VMAX 175 (360 hours)

2020 MinnKota Terrova

2017 (i think) Fastload Trailer

Dual 8ft Black Blades

9" Lowrance HDS with Sonic Hub/Speakers

Jack Plate

Hull and Deck are in great condition

Cons:

Wrap could be re-done in the next couple years (original gel coat is in great condition according to previous owner who wrapped it (dark red color)

Poling platform has a broken weld at the top of two legs. However, you can still pole/stand/sit on it no problem.

One of the yamaha gauges works and then doesnt work (seems like loose wiring). Just started, so was going to work on it this weekend. 

Sorry pics came out sideways, they were right side up. 

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 5.jpg

Pic 6.jpg

Pic 7.jpg

I will say this.  I bought a 1996 MA 18ft, with original Johnson 175, with around 500 hrs. Nice trailer, new trolling motor, power pole, etc last year from a member here for around $14k.  Boat over all in good shape.  I know prices are high, but, that is a reference.  Mine was the DRL model.  

Father of 4, you got a good deal..

OP: I'd say in this market, a 18MA should go for 19-21$K - it has new TM and Trailer...they are hard to find by those who feel a need to be in the "cult" :)

BTW, I have a 17MA and some random guy offered me $20K....

Also, contact forum Member Rubble...he's looking for just what you got !!!!  See his post in 10K secton.

DC

16 hours ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

Father of 4, you got a good deal..

OP: I'd say in this market, a 18MA should go for 19-21$K - it has new TM and Trailer...they are hard to find by those who feel a need to be in the "cult" :)

BTW, I have a 17MA and some random guy offered me $20K....

Also, contact forum Member Rubble...he's looking for just what you got !!!!  See his post in 10K secton.

DC

Gotta go with. Dino on this.  I track these sales and havent seen one in good shape go for less than 18k in a long time.   Most seem to be breaking the 20k mark, but often with more recent power or models in the 2000 era.   This is well equipped.  How long have you had it?  What is its history?