Maverick Boat Group Announces Executive Team Promotions

Kkrebeck

Fort Pierce, FL, July 30, 2020- Maverick Boat Group (MBG), builders of the brands Maverick, Hewes, Pathfinder and Cobia, announced the promotions of Skip Lyshon and Charlie Johnson to Vice President positions.

Skip Lyshon, now Vice President of Sales, has been with MBG since 1993 and has been the company’s National Sales Manager since 2000. Skip manages MBG’s extensive dealer network, customer service and warranty departments, and regional sales team and has active involvement in product development.

“I have had the pleasure of working side by side with Skip for well over two decades. He is a consummate professional who always has the customer and dealer’s best interest at heart. His product knowledge is unrivaled, and he has earned the respect of our network of world class dealers and 10’s of thousands of retail customers alike,” said Scott Deal, MBG’s CEO.

Charlie Johnson, now Vice President of Marketing, has been with MBG since 2003 and has held the position of Director of Marketing since 2006. Charlie oversees all aspects of the marketing efforts for the four brands including all marketing collateral, content creation and messaging, and market analysis as well as takes an active role in product development.

“Charlie’s unique blend of business acumen and fishing smarts gives him an uncanny insight to the ever -changing marine market. His ideas help keep MBG at the cutting edge of what the consumer wants, often before they even know it, and the quality of his relationships within the industry reflects his position of respect with the media and our dealer network.”

“It is my absolute pleasure and a blessing to work with these two professionals,” Deal further commented.

Located in Fort Pierce, FL, Maverick Boat Group is privately owned and operated and is the manufacturer of the best in breed boat brands Maverick, Hewes, Pathfinder and Cobia. For more information call Charlie Johnson at 772.465.0631 or visit www.maverickboatgroup.com.

Skip Lyshon.JPG

Charlie Johnson Headshot Small.jpg

• Like 3

Skip was influential in my RF18 2003 and 2005 Pathfinder 22 purchases.....

He was alway honest with me about the function and use of the MHP lines and for that reason I have owned 4 of their products.

His attention to customer service has been one of the reasons for my 17 year relationship with MHP.

Congrats Skip and Charlie....

All the best of success in the years to come......

dc