Poling platform pole holder placement

SthurmanFW

I recently acquired a slick 2011 HPX Tunnel from another member of this forum (thank you MBG family and AG for a fantastic experience, start to finish)

My question is where would anyone with a 2011 or newer HPX-T recommend mounting a push pole holder on the poling platform. With the smaller, more forward platform, space is a little more limited and I really didn't want to mount something on the deck of the poling platform as it would significantly compromise space. Because the fiberglass deck of the platform starts inside the stainless rail a push pole holder (Tibor or V-marine) would be inset quite a bit. There is a metal plate on the left rear of the platform (same as the plate on the right rear that the nav light is mounted on.) Maybe something couls be mounted there? Tibor does have a side mount option but it doesn't look like it will clear the rail vertically as the stainless rail sticks out maybe 1/4-1/2 inch and the Tibor holder looks like is sits pretty flush in the pics I've seen of the side mount online. That being said I have not been able to find any pics of the side mount Tibor actually on a platform. The V Marine only has a top mount set up even though it looks nicer. 

Sorry for the rambling question but mainly I wanted to know if any 2011 and newer HPX-T owners (smaller forward platform) have mounted a push pole holder on or their poling platform and if so where? Pictures of course would be appreciated. I have searched far and wide (this forum and others) for the answer to this and found nothing so far. Appreciate everyone's' help!

ST