WTB - Bimini Top or T-Top 2200 TE

Hey guys....well my family is getting to the age that we are spending days and not just a few hours in the boat.  Because of that some shade is becoming a big need.  If anyone has a Bimini top for sale or some recommendations that would be appreciate.  I would also consider a T-Top......but the search for shade is just beginning and was thinking of bimini top first to see if it fits the needs.  Thanks in advance!

On 7/14/2020 at 7:56 PM, Miss Jazzy said:

Location?

I have a Bimini you can have. I’m getting a custom t top built for mine. I hate a Bimini unless your not planning on fishing. They are in the way when up and when down. 

I’m in Wellington / WPB area.....that’s kind of what I’m afraid of with the Bimini that it’ll be in the way no matter what.  I never wanted a T-Top because I used to fish in Flamingo, but those days are few and none with kids sports every weekend.  Mind telling me how much a t-top is running, feel free to PM.  Thanks!

19 hours ago, malonso said:

I’m in Wellington / WPB area.....that’s kind of what I’m afraid of with the Bimini that it’ll be in the way no matter what.  I never wanted a T-Top because I used to fish in Flamingo, but those days are few and none with kids sports every weekend.  Mind telling me how much a t-top is running, feel free to PM.  Thanks!

I’m in S. Ga. So too far for me too. I was quoted $3850 for a custom top with crows nest. Will look very close to this one.....7619A024-D041-4CBB-A58C-D92961F6C306.thumb.jpeg.1caa7e3c4f2beeff88252d7996b3d157.jpeg

This is it under construction. All I’m waiting on now is the canvas. 

71774E15-6009-4682-A7A0-7D1A8AAA9A72.jpeg