Fishing reels: Shimano, Avet, Penn

CG RYAN

I am listing some reels that I haven't been using lately. I would like to try and sell them all together in 1 lot before separating at this point. The main reason is my work schedule won't allow me to make 4 separate trips to the post office on different days. All reels have been kept in my garage when not in use and rinsed with fresh water after each use. What I have:
1 Shimano Stradic 4000FK spinning reel (brand new with box) never used
1 Shimano Sedona 6000 spinning reel (used but in good condition) has 50lb power pro
1 Penn Fathom 40NLDHS single speed lever drag reel (used but in good working condition) has 65lb sufix braid and 1 week old 40lb momoi diamond mono top shot. 
1 Avet MXL 5.8 single speed lever drag reel (used but in good working condition) has 65lb sufix braid and 1 week old 40lb momoi diamond mono top shot. 

I would like to get $525 shipped for all of them (plus PayPal fees if using that). I will be taking pictures shortly and posting them up. Full disclosure I will be out of town for the holiday weekend and wouldn't be able to ship until Monday at the earliest. PM me if interested. Thanks