New/Updated Redfisher 18 Coming?

FCO

Dave, I did a great deal of my research online. Read many reviews and watched countless YouTube videos.  I narrowed it down to the Hewes Redfisher or a Maverick HPX. I also look at how and where I fish. I live on Marco Island (top of the Everglades) and I fish 60% of the time by myself, however the other 40% of the time I’m fishing with 1 - 2 friends. I need to be able to get into some real skinny water, yet I also need to motor on the edge of the Gulf.  I already have a big off shore boat. Just need something to get me into the backwaters, besides my Jet Ski.  I also looked at who has been around and who will be around to support the boat and my needs. The Redfisher 18 seem to be a good fit for my needs. Tried to buy a lightly used Redfisher but everyone wanted almost as much as a new one. Tried to buy a new one, not many out there in inventory. One dealer in the Keys wanted me to finance the boat, if I did not finance the boat, price went up. One dealer wanted 20 - 25% more then others, and they didn’t even have one in stock. It looks like it’s was meant to be, new 2021 has some nice updates. Wished  I would have ordered the backrest that attaches to the platform. It was not an option at the time I ordered. 

Francisco