My new Boat!

whichwaysup

14 hours ago, dabear said:

Whichwaysup, I am not sure if that’s a bullet proof idea 💡 . What if you wife reads this and really thinks that it is being built for you. That could get very interesting in a hurry . 

Well, see thats all part of the plan.  If she were to find this post because I left it up on her laptop "accidentally", then I guess the cat would be out of the bag and I would simply have to buy it, right?

12 hours ago, geeviam said:

And this one has solid color sides like you wanted.

Geeviam, that was the very first thing I noticed.   Man I love that color too.   

• Like 1

15 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Lol, Joe, Mbg doesmt knownits my boat, and more importantly neither does, or will my wife.    I will simply claim that its mine and let the real owner use it and pay for it and stuff while I continue to dream.   

Love my current one anyway!

Whichwaysup, is that sea foam green teal looking color your choice or is that your wife’s favorite color ?  When are you going to tell her that your having a new baby 👶 . What are you going to name the boat ? Whichwaysup the second or Dads Toy . 

Everyone should have at least one brand new boat in there life . I never seen a boat named mine that should be original . It could make it easier to explain what it was doing in your garage if your wife came home and said what is that brand new beautiful green boat named mine doing in the garage . You could just look up and say mine .   

5 hours ago, dabear said:

Everyone should have at least one brand new boat in there life . I never seen a boat named mine that should be original . It could make it easier to explain what it was doing in your garage if your wife came home and said what is that brand new beautiful green boat named mine doing in the garage . You could just look up and say mine .   

I like the way you think!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw that too, and thought that too.   Looks so "thick" that it has to be relatively short.   Bummer, thought that was gonna be an 18 or a 19.    Still pretty though!   Man, they are taking their time in the big reveal though!   I guess Rome wasn't built in a day, and MA/Redfishers are way better than Rome.

• Like 2