Rhodan Service

Robert3

I wanna give kudos to Rhodan Marine. Last week i noticed the spot lock wasn't working on the TM, gps seemed to acquire, the thrust never came on. I called the shop and the usual questions were asked about the state of the BATTERIES, etc   I measured 38volts at the plug so batteries are fine, however the red light in the center was solid red.. A perplexing issue, since it was running perfectly even though the light was red and indicates approx 32v on the 36volt TM. 

I asked if i could have them run through it, if i get it to them.. I drove from Fort Myers to sarasota, an easy 1.5 hour drive to drop it off. The technician said go get lunch as he'll debug it while I wait and will call me ASAP.. I wasn't even done lunch and he called, telling me its all set.. I go back to the shop and loaded it up. Asked he what he found? He verified the center light was red even though it had proper voltage. He said he replaced the Comm board ( in the head of unit), and everything was working to factory specs. I am amazed how good the service was. it is a 2.5 year old unit and everything he did was no charge, he back charged it to warranty work, i had fully intended to pay for repairs, he insisted that it was warranty .. Service  Just as good as Power Pole, I am loving this TM and the service,  from Local FLA companies.. Go Rhodan, I will be buying another soon.. try doing that with the other brands 

100% agree to buy local from now on..

• Like 2

They offered me a courier service, if it had stay overnight or I needed to take off.  I imagine they ship them anywhere.     It Cant be cheap to send it.. 

The place is pretty big, with thrusters everywhere in much longer lengths than mine. i asked about putting a longer unit on mine. He told me with a 72" the turning drive motor is bigger, with that change, and $$ for the new drive. Better off buying a new one. a few more years on this one for sure.

A

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...