HDS Carbon Cursor size/color

Headhunter

It can not be changed as per Lowrance Support. I Went down that road with them a couple months ago. I also ask them if a future update might add the ability to change it and was told they did not currently have that on the menu. If memory servers me correctly Earlier versions like my HDS Gen 2  you could change the icon. I would love to just change it to white.

I learned to turn on Look Ahead.  It helps. I know the little black triangle will always be in the center lower area of the screen. Look Ahead is intended to give you more time to respond or a better look as to whats ahead I guess. For me it helps me find that little black triangle. If there are any Pro Staff for Lowrance on here, this is a good improvement to pass to your Rep. for the next software update.

As suggested I called Glenn at FMT and there is nothing you can do is the 2d mode but if you enable 3d a center console boat pots up about 3 times the size of the little black triangle. I have not run the boat with 3d enabled but the chart looks the same. It almost looks like a garmin icon.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Headhunter said:

As suggested I called Glenn at FMT and there is nothing you can do is the 2d mode but if you enable 3d a center console boat pots up about 3 times the size of the little black triangle. I have not run the boat with 3d enabled but the chart looks the same. It almost looks like a garmin icon.

That is Awesome!!!  That is what I was referring to in the early models of Lowrance  I have owned. It is quite confusing to me that when I contacted Lowrance and ask them they did not offer that information. 

Thank You Triplec for suggesting!!!

Thank You Headhunter for following through!!!!

I have FMT and never thought to call Glenn. Going to the boat now to check it out.

• Like 1