Older Pathfinder 2200V - Battery Placement

TP13

So I have a 2000 2200V and I have all three batteries (2-troll 1-crank), all located under the console. Considering moving up to a 36V which would add another battery. Would like to keep inside the console so question is: has anyone else have this setup? Is it too much weight in one area? If so, where else do you locate your batteries? 
I certainly see the benefits of the 36v for a light boat as far as gps placement and holding Your place. But is it too much?

I also have a 2000 2200V. My cranking battery is in the rear left hand compartment and the 2 trolling batteries are under the console. They are connected by a battery switch also located in the rear compartment. I purchased the boat with the cranking battery in place and added the trolling batteries under the console as that is where the trolling motor connection was located.

I haven’t seen a 4 battery setup in a first generation 2200v....I have a ‘99 2200v. My 2 trolling motor batteries (Group 27 agm) are in the console ;my cranking battery is in the starboard aft hatch. I have no issues with 24v holding my boat working shorelines and spot locking.  There is room in the console for 3 batteries, 4 might be a stretch, unless you go lithium or maybe odyssey Pc1200 batteries or agm group 34’s. 

When it’s time to replace my cranking battery I’ll probably go with a group 34 battery.  

I have a 2009 PF 2200XL with 5 group 27’s in the center console , 3 for 36v Minn Kota with 3 bank MK Charger also in console and a 2 bank Guest charger on board in console for the ( 2 )cranking and live well batteries. The 3 batteries for Minn Kota are not wired into the boat or Yamaha wiring.....they are totally independent only for trolling motor. They get charged at home or at dock when boat has shore power. The other two are wired into a battery selector switch and do get charged when running the outboard....or later back at home or dock.