Hewes with F300!

triplec

1 hour ago, whichwaysup said:

You know, there's just not enough enthusiasm around the fact that there will soon be 2 and likely THREE MA/Redfisher models out there.     I think people just need to SEE one in their local area.   Geeviam and I are doing what we can to stoke the fires, but it sure would be easier if we could DEMONSTRATE the awesomeness in person.

Here's what I propose:

MBC sends me one of each model, and I'll take the NC/SC geography and stoke the fires.   It will be a sacrifice to spend so much time at the boat ramps and on the water generating excitement, but it is the least I can do.

Geeviam, aren't you in GA?   Would you mind take these three models off MBC's hands and stoking some excitment in the GA/NFL area?

I know, I know, you guys are all in awe at my selflessness and commitment to the brand, but, aw shucks, it's the least I can do.   I mean, as you know, I like the MA hull so much that I practically rebuilt mine and about broke myself, so it only seems right that I can help bring the new breed into the world.

I will volunteer to handle the South Georgia and Hilton Head SC areas with one or all of the models as well. Tarpon and Tripletail season is coming up now....so let’s start with the 21’.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Geeviam, aren't you in GA?   Would you mind take these three models off MBC's hands and stoking some excitment in the GA/NFL area?

I'm in!!  I can selflessly cover Upstate SC and Northern GA lakes for freshwater fishing and bikini model photo shoots at Party Cove - for the brochure of course.  Y'all are welcome to bring the convoy here anytime!  Gus and JJ,  I could meet up with you guys anywhere on the coast from Little River, SC to Hilton Head, SC to test and fish the all new RF/MA 16, 18 and 21 whenever you say GO!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Boys, sounds like we have the perfect plan.    Now, we just . . . er . . .  need some boats . . . .

Skip?

Wow!  Hard to believe Hewes hasn't jumped all over this ingenious marketing plan.  Perhaps they are having meetings about it to discuss how quickly they can send us the new boats!😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

You missed one - there were three in that IG post.   They asked which everyone liked most.   I can't tell if that first one above is all light blue or all white, but either way, it's a stunner.   

LOL, Good eye!  Just checking to see if you're paying attention!  Here is the third one (Hull #1 I think):

Hewes_new_m26.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, jason p said:

I think that thing looks like a monster, like a sit on top bay boat to me. Definitely cool. 

There are some places up here where that style boat would be totally in its element.   I wish we could get Troy or some other 21 MA and 21 RF owner on one to give us a comparison.   

• Like 1

That’s a Miami/Fl Keys boat if I ever saw one. Run to the edge in the morning run back into Biscayne or Florida bay when the wind picks up. 
Are there two different consoles or is the windshield playing tricks on my eyes? The all grey console looks shorter, the bottom of the back cushion is almost on top of the cooler and higher off the cooler on the white and grey boat. 

1 hour ago, geeviam said:

I doubt the 22 PF draft is 11".  Published draft of the 21 MA is 12".  Doubt that too.

My 21 with a 2.6L 2 stroke and no jackplate floats much skinnier than my brothers 21 with a 225 fourstroke and a plate.  I haven't officially measured but i'm pretty sure i can float in a foot.    

5 minutes ago, Lap it Up said:

My 21 with a 2.6L 2 stroke and no jackplate floats much skinnier than my brothers 21 with a 225 fourstroke and a plate.  I haven't officially measured but i'm pretty sure i can float in a foot.    

The heavier 4-stroke does make a difference.  I like this method for measuring the true draft:

10wt_draft.jpeg