What's this?

slyshon

37 minutes ago, jason p said:

The Caribee ad says “2700 open” but it’s got that huge forward compartment like a raised deck bay boat/hybrid like my 2500. 

streached Hybrid ..fish box and deck lay out looks pretty close  to the 25 dont you think

Looking at pics of the cap on THT I can’t imagine twins fitting on the back of that boat... could be wrong but it looks fairly narrow between the swim platform-like things on the transom. Still gonna be pretty BA for sure. Looking forward to seeing it. 

1 hour ago, jason p said:

Looking at pics of the cap on THT I can’t imagine twins fitting on the back of that boat... could be wrong but it looks fairly narrow between the swim platform-like things on the transom. Still gonna be pretty BA for sure. Looking forward to seeing it. 

That would be a shame.  A single on a 27' is pushing it.  Twins would offer safer redundancy and sometimes even exceeds MPG's of a single.  Especially that fat cow XTO.  Us East Coast Florida guys like to shoot across to the islands.  Two engines feels much safer. 

1 hour ago, Lap it Up said:

That would be a shame.  A single on a 27' is pushing it.  Twins would offer safer redundancy and sometimes even exceeds MPG's of a single.  Especially that fat cow XTO.  Us East Coast Florida guys like to shoot across to the islands.  Two engines feels much safer. 

I read somewhere else (maybe Instagram) that it will be powered by a single engine. I share the same sentiments as you, Lap it Up. 

• Like 1

IMO, the hull looks bigger in the picture than it may actually be because the guy standing next to it looks like a midget.  I've got nothing against little people.  That's just what it looks like.  Could be a fish-eye lense on the camera I guess.  Nice looking boat.