Balzout LLC Mounts ???

Wanaflatsfish

YES! It is absolutely the best I have EVER used...and I am old...and used a lot 🤣

Also they are great to work with. They let me try couple of different arms until I got it jussssst right lol then returned the one I didn't need. Power pole/Stealth Charge kind customer service ha.

In case your wondering if they are stable...first pic shot at tad over 50MPH...from an iPhone...but it is a Master Angler so its pretty solid ride ya know 😎 lol

I opted for their bigger base to. After talking with Shane there he sent me both. Justin over at Russell Marine had sent me two Lowrance Live units to try in 12 and 9 as I was bad trying to fit the 12 on the dash but couldn't so Shane sent both mounts to try. I like their bigger mount and stayed with the 9" unit. I ran both on the water and it seemed to me the wider base stabilized the Lowrance plastic base a tad more. 9 and above Lowrance units should have aluminum mounts most likely but they don't so I did a hybrid thing. 

IMG_7955.jpeg

IMG_7959.jpeg

IMG_3604.jpeg

IMG_3605.jpeg

IMG_3603.jpeg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, triplec said:

YES! It is absolutely the best I have EVER used...and I am old...and used a lot 🤣

Also they are great to work with. They let me try couple of different arms until I got it jussssst right lol then returned the one I didn't need. Power pole/Stealth Charge kind customer service ha.

In case your wondering if they are stable...pics shot at tad over 50MPH...from an iPhone...but it is a Master Angler so its pretty solid ride ya know 😎 lol

IMG_7955.jpeg

IMG_7959.jpeg

what size arm is that ?  9" ?

I ordered the 9"

DC

3 minutes ago, triplec said:

Just updated my post with sizes...and why but its the bigger one DC.n PMed ya my cell so I don't bottle up your thread so others can chime in. Though I don't think many salty guys know about the company. They are huge in the bass world though. 

Nice,

I went with the black knobs......I was on the phone live with Shane measuring my console.

dc

I added one using a 6” arm for a 7” garmin.  Went all black.  Purchased Feb. 2019. One Florida summer left the hardware pretty bleached out.  It came loose once, and a screw driver cranked it back down.  (I may not have cranked it down as much on my install.)  Stout unit, I have recommended it to others. Just noted that my black has sunbleaching. Rather surprised as it was hit with soap and water at the end of the days on the water.  Had I known this, I would’ve gone with the ‘silver’.

21A4EDFA-9090-423F-9CC1-ADA5ACDB998D.thumb.jpeg.f7d479b787da8e1360907edebdfc12c3.jpegA971AB29-60CA-4753-95C9-C606E4DD257F.thumb.jpeg.f2d18a7c49e2342a36b5ba5b9a9aaf6f.jpeg

A followup. Emailed pics above to Shane, the issue was covered under warranty and a new unit showed up by my door today.  

708DCC04-8C5A-4E7F-B5CE-1B17F2544054.thumb.jpeg.72586c9c7c7fa0b0a751dd1b49fc91d0.jpeg

Edited by jim33042
For benefit of manufacturer

3 hours ago, DWoodham said:

Triplec, did you mount your on the seadek or is it cut around the base. I was going to do the top of the console with some, but wasn’t sure which way to go. Thanks 

I console mounted then ran a scrap of seadek I had thru the router to round the edges and stuck er down. It actually is covering the many holes from all the previous units there over her 24 years of life.