WTB 4B SS 13x17 Prop

@geeviam thanks for helping on the search! I saw the post a few days ago and just about pulled the trigger..... but when I pulled up the info on the hub it's not compatible with the 2 stoke 70TLR, only the 115. Thought about buying and then purchasing the right hub but seems to close to the price of just ordering the right one from the start:)

21 minutes ago, Nativebone said:

@geeviam how difficult is it to change out a hub? Special tools? What is the margin of error for an install?

If a little SuperLube Silicone Grease is smeared on the hub before inserting into the prop, it takes one second to remove it.  If it's stuck because it wasn't greased, it takes a couple light taps with a piece of 1" PVC pipe and a hammer.  Very easy.  Just a tip...  Use petroleum based grease (like Mercury 2-4-C) for metal-to-metal contact and silicone grease for rubber-to-metal contact.

• Like 2

On 5/3/2020 at 1:41 PM, HoneyB said:

x2 those types are made to be interchangeable. Bump bump and it will fall out the bottom.

That depends on the hub brand.  Mercury hubs come out no problem, Rubex hubs on the the other hand, not so much.  I needed a press to pull a Rubex hub out this weekend.