2018 Cobia 261 cc audio wiring

I bought a 261 cc with 4 speakers and amplifier, but without the player/head unit. I want to install a bluetooth receiver onto the amp. So how do i do that? Wiring diagram please? JL Bluetooth receiver has the R & L audio wires that plug into the amp and black and white power wires. Where should I connect the BT power wires to? Typically the amp has a green wire that connects to a head that turns the amp on, but in this case there is no head unit so how can i turn the amp on? Can i use one of the accessory toggle switch to power on the amp and BT? Again how should i wire this?

Thank you for any help!

What's the model number of the JL Bluetooth receiver?  The ones I could quickly find appear to have black and red wires (which should be fairly obvious where they go).  

You should be able to wire everything to an accessory toggle to apply 12v to both the amp and the bluetooth receiver.  The amp power on wire is usually a 12v signal from the head unit so you should be able to just wire these in parallel off the switch.  However, if you can also supply the model number of the amp I'll be glad to look at that up and make sure there's not something special there that you need to be aware of.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your help JakeK! The amp i have is a Fusion MS-AM504 and a JL Audio Marine Bluetooth Receiver 91126. The amp is already wired for power and to the speakers. I think Cobia has a Deutsch connector ready to hook  a head unit to this amp. I have 2 toggle switches for accessories which are not connected to any equipment but are already wired. I cannot trace to see where the toggle switch wires go to in a very cramped area behind the dash panel. See pics attached. What is the easiest way to hook the BT and have the ability to power on the system?

79069F61-D914-47B9-843D-BFCB8F4150FC.png

0679599B-CA8C-44B5-A0C6-9A5FE2A84DB4.png

CAA0DCD6-F64E-47C5-8DB9-A338BE842BF6.png

0AAAA22E-2AC3-4D94-BDED-F762959E9095.png