2000 Yamaha 150V-max Carb for sale $1500

I have my 2000 150 V-Max for sale. I pulled it off my boat to repower with a new motor. The motor has around 1,000 hours. The water jacket started leaking into the #5 or #6 cylinder(starboard bottom one cant remember the #) which is why I went with a repower. The engine still has good compression, but there is corrosion in the water passages. The trim/tilt and all other parts of the engine work well. The engine has a new(used) ecu put on a few months ago. Engine starts up and runs good. Lower unit and stainless prop all work well. 18’ Hewes jumped onto a plane. Not sure of the pitch. Comes with all rigging, throttle cables, binnacle, oil resivoir, and gauges. The gauges are a couple years old and read 137 +\- hours (cant remember exactly). I put new gauges on it before I learned they could be rehabed. Key switch also was replaced around the same time. It is currently on a pallet until I build a stand for it. Cowling is in really good condition as I always kept it waxed. Lower unit oil has been changed and new gaskets for the screws. Paper is from when I had the boat derigged about a month ago. Asking $1500obo. 

9440D904-63BC-462B-8FEA-9D5067029FA7.jpeg

39A88D15-0BE1-4CF5-88BF-28A2B75F5F33.jpeg

9C3D1E91-4A04-4E66-9B97-F589EE9F6B6C.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...