Over Console Grab Bar - Maverick

JnamJnam

Probably a slim chance... however.. I am extremely OCD about my line of vision. My 17HPX-s has the over the console grab bar. (Pictures attached)

I would rather just have the regular grab handles on the side of the console instead of all the way around the console. Anybody want to trade for the over the console grab bar?

My boat is a 2016 17HPX-s. Must be powder coated black.

I will even cover shipping both ways.

IMG_1344.thumb.jpg.828dde681aaeddf2f9d5f4609f475765.jpg1300688532_Screenshot2020-04-08at9_26_56AM.thumb.png.66e941a62161544d7202f39ae212a0ac.png

Screenshot 2020-04-08 at 9.26.18 AM.png

On 4/11/2020 at 12:25 PM, Headhunter said:

I just looked at this again and I don't think it's going to work. If you look at my handles, there are parallel to the slanted top of the console. You picture has the back hole location well below parallel. It doesn't look like the hole spacing is the same as well.

Your thoughts?

Your right... It does look different. I will measure the outer diameter of the handles today.

10 hours ago, ntime said:

If you still have your grab bar I’m interested in it. That’s exactly what I’m looking for. I have a 2002 HPX-V and I think the console is very similar to yours. 

Make me an offer! Looks like I will be going the route of the fabrication shop.