There goes my weekend !!!

RacerxV6

1 hour ago, Moderator said:

I have not seen any discussions of the Covid virus, but I am sure there are grieving and sick Members.

Initially, we discouraged discussions about religion, politics and sex.  Our quality membership naturally avoids them now.

Ya know I noticed that too! I think because we have enough to deal with in our lives so we come here to get away from it and the last thing we want to do is talk about it.................AGAIN! Don't get me wrong there was some not so civil conversation on here that's for sure, that's why you Mod's got a job!:D People have posted some very intense and personnel stuff on this site knowing that they would not have a troll come on and bash them. To the contrary this site has been nothing short of amazing and supportive of everyone. 

Been a member of this family for a long time now. Yes, some do come here at times to get away from our everyday problems but some of  us, myself included have posted personal things as an FYI or just needed to let things out. This Family is a great place to come. I have never seen a more supportive group than this. 
Agree, have not seen anything about Covid regarding our members and pray no one here has it. I think at this time there would be nothing at all wrong with this family sharing if wanted too if this virus has effected you or a loved one regarding their health and need a little support and prayers during this trying times. 
I wish all of you and yours to stay healthy and safe.

😀🙏 fin

On 4/7/2020 at 3:53 PM, RacerxV6 said:

Everyone, thank you for pouring your hearts out in support of Capt. Troy.  When I started this thread I did not plan on it having the impact that it is having now.  God truly is Magnificent and  uses what He needs to get to us.  I am proud to be apart of this forum and to be involved in the conversations that take place.  Capt. Troy, please keep us posted and if you need to talk even though we have never met. You can PM me and I will give you my phone #.  

Thank you Mr. Moderator for allowing this thread to continue.  

God Bless us all !!!!

7KAG7Yg.jpg

Last Saturday Morning at 11:36 am. It was just me and him and he smiled when he woke up. He went peacefully holding my hand. Thanks for the support you guys.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

God bless you your family and your father. Like I said In our private message , your fathers body has failed him but his spirit will live forever. You will always have great memories of him. . In some ways you will be as close to him as when you could touch him . Hang in there Capt.   Joe R 

• Like 2

My condolences to you and your family Capt. Troy. May we all lift you up in prayer while you navigate through this difficult time. May he rest in peace. 

John 10:2-3

My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

• Like 1

I feel sorry for you and your family's loss Troy.  Another good man who will me missed.  Cherish the good memories you had with him for a short time on this earth, and be glad for him, to know that his spirit travels on, to a peaceful place on the other side.  God bless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MuddyBottomBluz said:

One more incredible man gone from one of the greatest generations

I Could not have said this better........I miss the old Marine that I called Pops everyday.  The Men of that generation are a special bread. They Fought for what we now enjoy and Never once complained.  God Bless You and your family Capt. Troy. Very sorry for your loss.

• Like 1