2000 Pathfinder 2200V - SOLD - one owner - great condition!

Divein

I knew this day would come eventually, and it would be a sad one for me, but we're moving out of state so today I'm listing for sale our Pathfinder 2200V that we bought new 20 years ago! When this model first came out in 1999, as a mix between a large flats boat and a small offshore boat, I had a hunch it was something special and could be the perfect fish/dive/family boat for South Florida. Boy was I right, and as we all know, these boats have exploded into one of the best and most popular ones around.  Highlights of this particular rig include:

* Yamaha 150 HBDI - low hours (gauge doesn't read hours but based on my usage and condition of boat, I'd guess about 1000) 48-50+ MPH depending on load and conditions, 5 MPG cruise

* Garmin 740S GPS/map + sonar with in-hull transducer

* Jensen AM/FM/CD stereo + Standard VHF radio - Both radios mounted inside console with weatherproof controls for stereo and speaker for VHF on dash

* Custom dive platform with ladder

* 8' long/4 bow bimini - green Sunbrella fabric with cover - frame mounted inside gunnels to lay flat on back deck without blocking rear hatches

* Leaning post with storage tray, remove-able backrest, and dive tank holders (4)

* Two Igloo coolers - 72 Qt. for cooler seat + 90 Qt. under leaning post (not shown in pics)

* Removeable ski/wakeboard post on back deck

* fresh water wash-down 

* Continental aluminum trailer - 5200# single torsion axel, heavy-duty aluminum wheels with D rated tires

Rig has "lived" under a carport/chickee since new and is in outstanding condition. Includes all Coast-Guard equipment and too many extras to list. Ready for new family to enjoy, hopefully as much as we have, at $21,900 OBO. Call or text Brant @ 305-343-2182. Located in Miami.

IMG-0411.JPG

IMG-0459.jpg

IMG-0462.JPG

IMG-0465.JPG

IMG-0466.JPG

IMG-0467.JPG

IMG-0294.JPG

IMG-0295.JPG

IMG-0385.JPG

IMG-0386.JPG

IMG-0387.JPG

IMG-0388.JPG

IMG-0389.JPG

IMG-0390.JPG

IMG-0391.JPG

IMG-0392.JPG

IMG-0393.JPG

IMG-0394.JPG

IMG-0395.JPG

IMG-0396.jpg

IMG-0397.JPG

IMG-0398.JPG

IMG-0399.JPG

IMG-0402.JPG

IMG-0403.JPG

IMG-0404.JPG

IMG-0405.JPG

IMG-0407.JPG

IMG-0408.JPG

IMG-0409.JPG

Edited by Divein
boat SOLD
  • Like 1

Thanks guys, yes this is a super clean boat, and I'll hate to see it go! TP13, in regards to the leaning post backrest, I got that from Birdsall Marine in West Palm (561-832-7879) back in 2003. Kinda pricey then at $200 but I really like having it. I also added the storage box from Pathfinder for under the seat cushion which of course is standard now but wasn't at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Lowering price to $20,900 or reasonable  offers. Not the best of times to be selling a boat means someone could get a tremendous rig at a great price!

** Forgot to mention in the listing that the boat includes a fiberglass push-pole, which is not shown in the pics.

Thanks for looking and I hope everyone is staying home, unless you're out boat shopping of course, and staying safe!

Hi all Pathfinder fans - I wanted to add a few items to this listing that I either didn't have or didn't remember when I listed the boat a few weeks ago. The most important item is the engine hours and of course this is the first question I get asked when someone inquires about the boat. As explained in the original listing these older Yamaha gauges do not show engine hours so the best I could do is guess at 800 - 1000 hours? Rather than just guess I decided to have a "pre-purchase" inspection done by the local Yamaha dealer to give me this information, as well as a compression check, so possible buyers have a better idea of what they are considering. The hours ended up even lower than I thought at 719! What's also interesting is that this also shows how many hours the engine was run at each RPM range which clearly indicates how hard an engine was run. Mine shows only 11 hours over 4000 RPM, and 0 hours over 5000 RPM, so obviously this engine has been babied since new and is barely broken in!

I also wanted to add the following to the listing:

* the boat has the fuel management connected from the fuel line to the GPS to track MPG and accurate fuel remaining right on the Garmin screen.

* the trim gauge sender stopped working several years ago and I never fixed as its not really an issue for me. A new sender is about $150. 

Hope everyone is staying safe and looking forward to things getting back to "normal" sometime soon!

Boat_Maintenance.pdf Boat.pdf