2200 Pathfinder low voltage alarm

I have an 2018 2200 TE with a 250 SHO. It has 3 31-MHD Interstate Batteries hooked up to Prosport 120 plus. I keep getting a low voltage alert after running the boat for a while and restarting. It starts fine just my command link sends a low voltage alarm. The batteries stay charged everything looks good on the Prosport read out. I took the cranking battery out and had it tested, testing showed it was good. The cranking battery is going on 2 years old so I thought that might be the problem but as I stated above it tested good.  Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, brune90 said:

im assuming 1 batt is for motor/house and the other 2 are for TM.  Are you running your battery switch on ALL/BOTH by chance?

That is correct brune90. I don’t know if that is an option. It’s 2 separate switches 1 for Starter and on for TM batteries. I usually just turn on the starter one then turn on the Trolling motor switch when running the Trolling motor.

have you metered the starting battery.  is there a chance that the low voltage threshold for the YAM gauge is higher than the low voltage threshold for the Prosports Charger?  IE. Starting battery Voltage is 12.4v, Yamaha gauge reads low at 12.4v but the indicator for low battery on the prosport doesnt turn on until 12v.