Sign in to follow this  
Drummer

Mercury Bravo 1 prop for Yamaha 23.5 pitch $300 SPF

Excellent condition Mercury Bravo 1 prop, stamped 23.5 pitch. Had this on my 2400 TRS with 250 SHO. It was a little too much prop for this setup, gave max RPM 5400 max speed 53 MPH. Might be ideal on different hull or more HP.  $300 plus shipping. I'll include the hardware it took to make the Merc prop work on a Yamaha. 

20200325_064458.jpg

20200325_064512.jpg

20200325_064430.jpg

20200325_064445.jpg

2 hours ago, linesider 159 said:

If this is a bravo FS ill take it. 

Is it a standard bravo 1 or the bravo 1 FS (cut barrel for more bow lift)?

Sorry, i am out of my depth here and don't really know. Can you learn from the number on the prop? 

Googling the part number shows it to be regular Bravo 1 not the fs. If you can believe everything you read on the internet that is. 
I have not read up on the standard Bravo 1 but I am betting it would still be a great prop on a bay boat. 
I have ran several pitch versions of the FS but not the standard Bravo1

I think all the bravos have the same numbers as they are all from the same cast.  My FS has the same numbers.  Ports and an odd pitch, I would bet it is not a Bravo1, but that is just a guess.

My Bravo 1FS has a t part number. But the op’s prop does look like a FS. The shorter barrel should be about one inch from the top of the blade. 

229CF060-C55B-4997-8DA9-F61FB7BD5DFA.jpeg

041E74EE-93E8-4CAA-B133-70433083A07C.jpeg

2 hours ago, mulligan said:

I think all the bravos have the same numbers as they are all from the same cast.  My FS has the same numbers.  Ports and an odd pitch, I would bet it is not a Bravo1, but that is just a guess.

Not sure how that could be true. It says Bravo I right on the side. See photos. But then I am not a prop expert! 

32 minutes ago, Drummer said:

Not sure how that could be true. It says Bravo I right on the side. See photos. But then I am not a prop expert! 

I was thinking he must have been saying  it was not a standard Bravo1 but a FS... but I’m not sure either. 

13 hours ago, HoneyB said:

I was thinking he must have been saying  it was not a standard Bravo1 but a FS... but I’m not sure either. 

Exactly.  They all say Bravo I on them. I will double check mine when I get home but I think it is the same part# as above.  Unless they changed things, which they could have, a standard BravoI only came in even pitches let alone half pitches.  With all the different Bravo I variances out there now I am not saying it is a FS but would bet it is not a standard Bravo.  Heck for the selling price if it was a standard Bravo you could send it out to tune it for your boat and still be ahead of the game. 

• Thanks 1

My own experience with the Bravo1 Fs I be cautious with having it tuned up. I did and it changed the prop dramatically. 

Drummer, I would like to buy your prop.   nine five four,  seven five six, three zero nine one.  Please text me or I sent you a pm.  Thanks

On 3/29/2020 at 3:01 PM, Bloch776 said:

Drummer do you still have it? What boat was it on?

I have not received funds yet, so I still have the prop. It was on my 2400 TRS with 250 SHO.