FISHING REPORTS

30 minutes ago, conocean said:

here’s no excuse for running aground while using FMT on a console mounted TV screen, Dino! 🤯😹 

I don't even need the FMT for where I was running...I've been running that "S" for 15 years....I never use the FMT for that run, I just wasn't paying attention....what is the phrase....familiarity breeds complacency :)

Oh well, just a another Choko story.....

10 hours ago, Coto said:

To be honest I don’t even know how your boat could hit bottom when the Maverick brochure says it only ways 850 lbs

All I could remember is you saying, "dude, I got on my styling boat shoes, I don't want to go over and and get them muddy" (LOL).....I'll stay here and push on the push pole :)

DC

30 minutes ago, conocean said:

The ranger I spoke to said that last weekend was a total fiasco and there were several dangerous situations involving boaters who were unfamiliar with the waters.

yeah, after the trip Coto and I made where the line went almost to the bridge, and it took 30 minutes to get in the water....I decided not again, until this thing is over....

my biggest fear is that should you get hurt right now, car accident, boating accident, etc., there is limited treatment available...and do you really want to have to go to the ER right now, with 90% of those entering, with the potential for COVID-19?

Be Safe Paul....

DC

4 hours ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

All I could remember is you saying, "dude, I got on my styling boat shoes, I don't want to go over and and get them muddy" (LOL).....I'll stay here and push on the push pole :)

DC

The captain goes down with the ship so it was only appropriate that you would be the one to get in the water...lol

• Haha 1