15 hours ago, THE OUTLAW said:

No

We got the last flight out of the country .

Moving to Chocko for a while now .

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️

Cool....no Corona in Choko....only Malaria from Mosquito bites (jajajaja). :)

I have heard the fishing has been good if you can find a point to yourself....last report said the line was down to the bridge from Outdoor Resorts last week for truck parking :(

The feeesssh will be under a lot of pressure and the constant roar of the skiffs during the day.....not good :(

dc

The line was down to the bridge .

Thankfully I have my own ramp and definitely thankful , I do not fish points .

Does not matter .

There is better than here .

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️

Get some pass crabs ! 😜

5F426598-C8BC-40BC-AE75-FA9120DC7402.png

• Like 2

My son and I have been quarantining in Choko the past 9 days. Fishing has been excellent every day except we didn't bother fishing on Saturday due to all the traffic which was a lot of spillover from Flamingo closing. Were taking this morning off to replace TM batteries but will be back on the water this afternoon til dark. No boats where we've been fishing and thankfully no reports of COVID-19 down here either. May you all be healthy in these challenging times and remember to love the hell outta the ones you're with! 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, conocean said:

My son and I have been quarantining in Choko the past 9 days. Fishing has been excellent every day except we didn't bother fishing on Saturday due to all the traffic which was a lot of spillover from Flamingo closing. Were taking this morning off to replace TM batteries but will be back on the water this afternoon til dark. No boats where we've been fishing and thankfully no reports of COVID-19 down here either. May you all be healthy in these challenging times and remember to love the hell outta the ones you're with! 

How bad was OR after the weekend?  Going tomorrow and hope to avoid the mess that was there on Saturday. 

Just got over to Chocko for my mandatory self quarantine .

FYI Bait store is closed .

Gotta go to Naples for my pass crabs .

Honkerdown time .

Weather is beautiful .

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️🥃