Props - Spitfire X7-19P & Yamaha Pro 21-K

I have the below props for sale. Both have yamaha hubs. 

• Mercury Spitfire 4-blade 12.7 x 19p. Great condition, has spent most of its life as spare in the garage.  $SOLD
  • Yamaha Pro Series  21-K (13.5 x 21p). I bought this prop on the forum and never ran it much,  in decent condition. $SOLD

Props are located in St.Pete, FL. Can ship at buyers expense.

Contact via PM or 8one3-44nine-3zero8one

IMG_2915.jpg

IMG_2916.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

31 minutes ago, chad1616 said:

what performance were seeing out of each on your hpxv?

Spitfire was 48mph-50mph depending on load. Awesome grip and holeshot, really liked this prop had good bow lift too. 

With the 21pro it was a 50-53 again depending on load, i had planned to get a little bit of cup added to this prop for more bow lift but never got around to it. Unfortunately not the best fit for my new ride.

Was able to spin both up around 6k-6200 rpm. This was on a 17HPXV, usually with trolling motor on the bow.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, deepsouthfly said:

how did that prop run your mav with a full load? 

It ran pretty well, was definitely fast right around 50 loaded (with trolling motor) and would see 52-53 with lighter load. I was going to have it cleaned-up/reconditioned and have some slight cupping added for a little more bow lift and it would have been awesome, but never got around to it before selling my HPX.

do you know anybody that could do that? Up here in bama there isn't anybody around that could do that kind of work. Would more cupping give it more speed? I just repowered my 17v with a 115 sho. The spitfire I got from you I'm running full load and me and another dude around 47. I hit 50 with just me and about 3/4 tank of gas. it just kinda has me scratching my head sometimes. I figured that boat with a 115 would be a lot faster than what I'm seeing.