1999 21' Maverick Master Angler - Naples - 14,000

SWFL21

Greeting folks,

The time has come to sell... New career has me away from home for long chunks of time, and I hope that someone can find good use of this boat instead of it sitting in the back yard.

The good - 

Its a 21 MA... It takes chop like no other boat in its class

2000 Yamaha 225 ox66 vmax - 220ish hours on the gauges. Just had heads cleaned and gone through mechanically, runs like a top! 

Powertech OFX4 21" prop, gets up and goes in shallow water, WOT around 45-50kts trimmed out

Bobs 6" hydraulic jackplate

Lowrance HDS9 with sidescan transducer - can throw in S FL FMT chip for a discount.

4 JL MX770 speakers powered by a JL M600/4 amp, sounds GREAT! 

Promariner 3 bank battery charger

2 group 31 AGM trolling motor batteries

1 dual purpose lead battery

Minn Kota 24v 80lb iPilot, seasoned but it still pulls hard and lasts all day. (will be painting the lower unit due to rust)

Few years old Rocket aluminum double torsion axle trailer w/ 2 spares - new hubs a few months ago, trailer lights work.

The bad - 

I bought it with the intention of using it to fish and eventually fixing it up 

It has some dings and small cracks (nothing structurally concerning with the stringers) and could use a new coat of paint

The P/O had launched the boat with the trailer too deep in the water, combined with a bow roller that was too high, and started to lift the bow cap away from the hull - I may be crazy but it doesnt REALLY concern me... I know it needs to be fixed to be perfect, but I still fish it like nothing happened. - the issue with the trailer bow roller has been fixed.

The battery compartment shelf/tub has separated itsself from the deck - hard to explain with word, but ill take some pictures. I imagine anyone competent with glass work will be able to fix this.

The boat has bottom paint - I personally HATE the tri-tone look, but some people may like it?! Could use a new coat of bottom paint if you were planning on sticking with it.

Essentials have been re-wired, but havent pulled out much of the old wiring... the livewells work as-is, so I dont want to mess with it too much! I put in a new fuse block when I did the amp, so nothing too sketchy.

Aft livewell tub leaks into the bilge. Caught me off guard one day when there was quite a bit of water back there and the bilge pump died... bilge pump works great now, livewell still leaks.

Its a 22 year old boat.... Has lots of potential for someone that wants to use it as-is for a while and fix it up as they go, or someone who wants a solid platform to do a full refurb.

I love the thing, but I cant stand seeing it sit on dry land when I leave for work.

Located in Naples, FL

Come by and take a look

Shoot me a text with any questions

(239)910-1009

Asking 14,000

You asked so I will give you my feelings. Great boat, age not too bad but you noted a lots of cons that might be turning buyers off. I feel the price may be on the high side from the work I see that needs to be done. The cap is another issue altogether along with several unknown that might so up . A good and proper paint job and glass works alone will cost a few grand. The TM appears shot and should be replaced. Sorry not tearing your boat apart by any means. JMO. Some may agree, some not. Best of luck with sale. Fin😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fin-addict said:

You asked so I will give you my feelings. Great boat, age not too bad but you noted a lots of cons that might be turning buyers off. I feel the price may be on the high side from the work I see that needs to be done. The cap is another issue altogether along with several unknown that might so up . A good and proper paint job and glass works alone will cost a few grand. The TM appears shot and should be replaced. Sorry not tearing your boat apart by any means. JMO. Some may agree, some not. Best of luck with sale. Fin😀

Thats exactly what Im looking for, so thank you! 

Not trying to make it sound like something it isnt - It catches fish as-is, it could use some love! 

1 minute ago, fin-addict said:

You asked so I will give you my feelings. Great boat, age not too bad but you noted a lots of cons that might be turning buyers off. I feel the price may be on the high side from the work I see that needs to be done. The cap is another issue altogether along with several unknown that might so up . A good and proper paint job and glass works alone will cost a few grand. The TM appears shot and should be replaced. Sorry not tearing your boat apart by any means. JMO. Some may agree, some not. Best of luck with sale. Fin😀️ 

FYI, I would clean the boat up as best as possible and retake new photos. You want her looking at its best. Present photos are a turn off.