25' Hybrid - Are switces meant t be backlit?

The entire panel is backlit, supposed to be. There is an LED strip that is attached to the back of the acrylic panel. You can see it from inside the console. 

They’re controlled by the nav light switch. If your nav lights work then your problem is between the switch and the LED strip, or the LED strip itself. 

X2 what HoneyB said, if you search this forum you’ll find some threads. Not sure if anyone has posted a DIY though. Depending on how much warranty you have left I’d wait for your Jack plate relay to go bad and the fish box pump impeller to come apart ( I posted a DIY on this) and get it all done at once. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2019 at 9:03 AM, slyshon said:

Yes we are aware some are having issues.  In fact, we are meeting with the company that builds our switch panels this morning.  Some have issues, some do not.  Our panel builder has tried a few different things, still an issue for some.  I will report back as we work through this.  

Skip

Is there a resolution to this if I take my boat to a dealership (purchased April 2019)? My panel leds were working. Got down for the owners tournament needed the lights. They flickered a couple of times and went dead. Nav & anchor lights are working fine.

Raw water wash down pump has failed on this trip too...

• 1 month later...

Taking mine back to dealer again, my new 25 has been in the shop more than my old 15 year old 20' PF. A bunch of the screws on the panel have lost the black paint, looks really horrible. number of other issues as well. Engine has already been repainted once due to flaking, that needs doing again, rear port hatch lip does not drain, missing 'spacers' on hatch lock, oh, and the electrics all crapped out last week. kinda disappointment with the quality control, though I love the hull and ride.

Hopefully the drain is just clogged with sealant or something, though it may be a routing issue like I dealt with.

Theres an “electronics” breaker on the panel you can check if that’s good there’s a separate fuse block, mine is located above the battery charger inside the console, that houses the fuses for all the electronics.