2018 2300 HPS

skoons

2018 2300 HPS

250 SHO with 110 hours (100 hour service just completed)

Kingston grey hull with matching two tone console

Black pwder coat pkg

2 Black 8' Blade power poles

36v Ulterra 

12" Simrad with 1 in hull transducer and 2 others in stern

2 JL 8.8 speakers and 400W amp

Stealth Charging unit 

Back seat and cushion

Custom cover 

Custom Bimini 

All 4 Gel batteries located in console with covers. 

$72,000 title in hand, located in Jacksonville

941-586-9373

23-2.jpg

23-3.jpg

23-4.jpg

23-5.jpg

23-6.jpg

23-8.jpg

23-9.jpg

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
6 hours ago, Flybrandon said:

The least he could have done was let the group know.. Hey ADMIN, kick his *** out of the group, if he cant be anymore respectful or professional than that!!! SMH

With all due respect, he is not required to continue with the status of his boat or anything else listed for sale. If YOUR interested contact him via PM or ask that in his orig listing post. IMO your not being respectful to him or anyone on this forum. professional, what does that have to do with anything. Welcome to the Forum and enjoy. 😀🙏 fin

FIN ADDICT, WHAT IS PROFESSIONAL??  PROFESSIONAL IS COURTEOUS, RESPECTFUL, MINDFUL OF YOUR FELLOW ANGLER....IT IS SIMPLE COMMON COURTESY FROM ONE MAN TO ANOTHER... IF I ADVERTISE AND SELL, I WILL ALWAYS LET YOU GUYS KNOW MY STATUS AND BE HONEST.... NO I DONT GUESS HE IS "required" TO CONTINUE THE STATUS, BUT IT'S SIMPLY NOT PROFESSIONAL, OR COURTEOUS... THAT'S WHAT IS WRONG WITH MOST OF THE WORLD TODAY... HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!

d-line... I'm not mad or upset... just trying to make the forum as good as it can be.. I'm not a sheep.. sometimes people need a little guidance... If a boat or item sells, we need to know it.  this is a great forum, I just wanna help, be a part of making it better... 

Now, I'm done with this post!!

BTW, I am looking for a 2300HPS with low hours and a trailer...

Have a great day everyone.

On 8/9/2020 at 10:39 AM, Flybrandon said:

d-line... I'm not mad or upset... just trying to make the forum as good as it can be.. I'm not a sheep.. sometimes people need a little guidance... If a boat or item sells, we need to know it.  this is a great forum, I just wanna help, be a part of making it better... 

Now, I'm done with this post!!

BTW, I am looking for a 2300HPS with low hours and a trailer...

Have a great day everyone.

@BradM is selling his 2300hps and its as clean a boat as you'll find!

Gonna ask everyone to back off a bit. No need to get lathered up here. 
When dealing with a buy/sell ad, you guys need to do it on PM’s. All the negotiations should be on PM’s, not in public.. 

Some people come here to sell their boats and neglect to shut the thread when it sells.. Just a fact of life.

Brandon, your last line was the best one you posted: 

If you want a specific boat, Post a thread with the details.  There are many guys here that will help you look, know of a clean boat for sale or an owner that decides to sell his boat. It works really well in most cases.

Let’s keep it chill, here !  You guys are awesome !

Carry On !

Marc

I am looking for a 2300hps for sale BTW.  sorry for bringing up an old thread that caused some salty pissed off people .  the seller got back to me much quicker than I was expecting for an almost 1yr old post so I was expecting the boat would have been sold anyways.  if anyone is thinking of selling a nearly new 2300 or 2500 please PM me.  thanks.