2018 Pathfinder 2500 Hybrid - $72,900

jbeers1983

My Pathfinder 2500 Hybrid has been listed with a local dealer here in Tampa. I have already taken delivery on my new boat and don't have the space to keep it at home, so West Coast Marine has this one up for sale for me. I am happy to answer any questions regarding the boat on this forum or feel free to reach out to Justin who manages the dealership. Tight Lines!

$72,900

for Details and photos use the link below...

https://westcoastmarinefl.com/boats-for-sale/2018-pathfinder-2500-us-mvtad022j718/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Flatsdoctor- Trailer is included. It is the Ameritrail trailer fitted for the 2500, with Kodiak stainless brakes.

I have always wanted a Sheaffer and the right opportunity finally presented itself. I came across an older 2004 Hull and completely rigged it with everything new.

I will say the 2500 Hybrid is the most impressive boat I've owned thus far. I could go on and on about it, but anyone looking for one is probably already aware of what it is capable of.

• Like 1

This is now the lowest priced 2500 Hybrid on the market.....$74,900

https://www.boattrader.com/listing/2018-pathfinder-2500-103649626/?refSource=standard listing&refSource=standard listing&refSource=standard listing&refSource=standard listing

Probably the best deal you could ever got on a boat like this that is still under warranty

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...