2016 Islamorada OT - The Big Three-O

DblPly

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about The Sands, it is just North of Breezy Palms. Any one have info on this place. I believe they have availability for that weekend. I'm thinking of booking. I'm on waiting list at Breezy but don't want to wait and not find something else close by.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When you buy tickets it says either (boat +1 attendee) and then additional attendees. SOOOOO I'm assuming you would only purchase 1 ticket for the boat and the +1 attendee(captain) and then additional tickets for the guest on you boat? Is this correct? Also do these tickets work the same as the SW tournament so that each ticket includes the dinner, raffle, drinks etc?

Thanks for your help in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from a week at Breezy and checked the waiting list. I have a room at Breezy but I'm still 7th on the waiting list for a slip; haven't moved up at all in months. Definately want to keep the room at Breezy but at a loss as to where I could keep the boat. Any ideas?

The hotel next door to the North is Sands of Islamorada; Docks are fair.  305-664-2791,,    The hotel to the South is Amara Cay; Their docks are cement and are pretty high off the water for small skiffs..305-664-0073..  Otherwise, there is the Angler House Marina across the highway, Bayside.. PITA to haul rods & gear in the car.. Phone # is 305-664-5247.  Guides get the priority at their ramp, just FYI.  I launch and haul out there on the lower tide times.  

The Tournament weekend is the slow season in the Keys, so you may be able to dock elsewhere...

Marc

Archived