2014 Pathfinder 2300 HPS For Sale! SOLD

pbspecial

Going up for sale is my fantastic 2014 Pathfinder 2300HPS in Deep Cobalt Blue

The details:

• Re-Powered with a new Yamaha 250SHO June 2017, currently 305 hours on motor, Y.E.S. warranty through August 19, 2022.  Boat was delivered with F200 which was adequate but once I rode on a 2300 with an VF250, I had to have one....
  • Seastar hydraulic steering rack was also replaced with motor in 2017
  • Boat has been kept inside all its life at Pirates Cove Marina in Stuart, FL.
  • This boat gets used at least 2-3 times per month and never sits for extended periods of time.
  • I am meticulous about cleaning and maintenance.  I have kept a spreadsheet of all service/repairs since new, have all receipts for parts, add-ons, etc…plus all original documentation I received from Pathfinder at delivery.
  • Gel coat is in great shape with no fading or major scratches, dings, dents, etc. 
  • Boat completely washed after each use and motor flushed with fresh water, Boat gets waxed at least once per month.
  • Motor has run non-ethanol fuel since new as well as Yamaha Ring-Free added to every fill up
  • All 100-hour recommended Yamaha maintenance performed using only OEM parts.  I also do at least one mid-100 hour (approximate) oil and filter change, just because I am a bit OCD about fluids….
  • All lockers are completely emptied and cleaned out at least twice a year to keep them as clean as possible.  Bilge area is super clean
  • I do all maintenance myself, I also spray most brightwork and engine down regularly with Yamaha Silicone spray to keep corrosion at a minimum
  • Also new on boat (March 2019) is a 2019 MinnKota Terrova Trolling motor 36V, 60” Shaft with Battery Tender quick disconnect plug.
  • 3 Optima Blue Top Batteries plus Group 31 House Battery (house battery new in February 2019)
  • Leaning Post Seat was Completely reupholstered by Sandy/SoRite, including padding October of 2018
  • I have the cushion for the front cooler seat, but not the cooler (I just threw it away).  This boat came with the cheap igloo cooler and I rarely used it.  I have a bean bag chair that I bought that is much more comfortable (Bean bag chair is not being sold with the boat). Same with the under the leaning post cooler, that cheap igloo that came with the boat got tossed.
  • Pathfinder/Ameritrail trailer with aluminum wheels, all four brake calipers and pads were replaced January 2018, spare is a galvanized wheel with brand new tire (i got a flat in the spring coming home from the keys and messed up the rim a bit so I replaced it with a galvanized wheel).  Bearings get grease before each use, which is minimal as boat is rack stored
  • All four trailer bunks and carpet replaced January 2019IMG_2479.thumb.JPG.9ef17d2553dcaf2679301703b84116b7.JPG20190705_140802.thumb.jpg.35c370cf3d65bffd6b11fadf28dda1bc.jpg
  • Two Lowrance HDS 7 units,  Once used for Navigation and one for sonar.  Airmar B6 Thru Hull transducer installed, plus side scan transom transducer as well as Lowrance Point-1 GPS Antenna for better accuracy
  • Factory Removable rear seat option.  Probably has been used 10 times.  Sits in my garage most of the time.
  • Has advanced bubbler, recirculation system in main livewell
  • Aft release well plumbed
  • Tilt steering wheel
  • Swim platform, ladder and grab handle
  • Three flush mount rod holders mounted on each side gunnel
  • Power Pole Blade 8 foot
  • Springline cleats mounted mid ship under gunnel
  • Fusion RA70 Stereo and 4 JL Audio Speakers, Bluetooth and USB
  • Standard Horizon Explorer VHF radio with GPS
  • Fresh and Salt Water Wash Down system
  • Stainless Rub Rail with Black Insert
  • Atlas Jackplate
  • Lenco Trim Tabs with White LED underwater lights mounted on back of each tab
  • 3 Bank Battery Charger
  • Yamaha HS4 23P prop, like new (has approximately 40 hours on it)  Yamaha recently warrantied the original prop (3/2019) as original prop had a bad casting and developed a crack in one of the blades.  Runs pretty much square up to about 58 with 3-4 guys loaded.  With just me and a light load I have seen 62 mph, but I rarely run light and alone.  I’m usually loaded down with gear and ice and minimum 2 people…

This is definitely one of the cleanest 2300’s out there I promise.  Feel free to call pirates cove and ask to speak with one of the fork lift operators and I’m confident they would tell you that this is one of if not the cleanest boats at the marina…I have some OCD problems with maintenance and keeping my stuff in top shape and usually fix things before they break.  The boat gets used a lot, but its also maintained to perfection.  Most would agree those boats that have low hours and sit are the ones that give you trouble..  This boat has been pretty much flawless from the time I have owned it.

$57,500

Feel free to contact me per belowIMG_2480.thumb.JPG.16baed66b8411ef5b088d66d5ab5facb.JPG

Philippe

thepbspecial@yahoo.com

Edited by pbspecial
Price change
  • Like 2

I am very interested in your boat. I was in Stuart two weeks ago at Lyndsey Marine. Their boats must sell themselves because my salesman  did not try very hard to sell the one I came to buy. He even knew I drove 5.5 hours away to look at the boat. 

This weekend is not a good time for.me to come back down there. My son is returning from deployment and I will be in North Carolina. 

I will register as a member here to keep track of this boat.

• pbspecial changed the title to 2014 Pathfinder 2300 HPS For Sale! SOLD