Spinning Rods and Reels

triplec

Will update asap but while out of town for the holiday weekend had some PMs and texts and not sure what all is spoken for but think most sold except bait casters.

I have about 3 or 4 St. Croix rods and older Sustain 3000s. All are used but reels recently serviced. Rods have caught some fish and show some wear but in pretty good shape overall. 140 bucks for Sustain/St. C combos. 

Will post up an exact count soon and photos of all. Rod actions are all the same or should be if I recall. I can ship for little more until I run out of rod mailer tubes. Can email or text more photos if something your interested in.

Also have couple loose Star Steller Lite and Nickellite rods in ok shape. 25 bucks each. Not worth it to ship on those but welcome to them N/C if you want the combos. 

IMG_7534.jpeg

IMG_7535.jpeg

IMG_7541.jpeg

IMG_7536.jpeg

IMG_7539.jpeg

IMG_7541.jpeg

16 hours ago, Josh B said:

Where are you located? The Star rods are the exact same as I use for my charter/guide fishing rods and can always use some extras if you're not too far away.

Thanks,

Josh B.

He is located in St. Augustine. I'll reach out to him and let him know there is some activity on here.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 3:46 PM, Josh B said:

Where are you located? The Star rods are the exact same as I use for my charter/guide fishing rods and can always use some extras if you're not too far away.

Thanks,

Josh B.

They are good ones for that for sure. They may all be sold though. Out of town for extra long holiday weekend and have some PMs and texts to catch up on but will double check and get back to you Josh.

• 4 weeks later...