No Worries

No Worries

• 3 months later...

I replaced mine a couple of years ago.  The scuppers are not the problem to replace.  The drain fittings near the floor are, I did not cut the rear bulkhead to gain access to the drain fittings.  I knocked the old ones (which crumbled) through the holes and pulled them out with the hose.  I attached the new hoses to the fittings first then pushed the hose through.  I drilled 3 holes on the fitting flange and used 3 SS screws to attach to rear bulkhead with 5200.  The large fitting nuts can be thrown away.  You will need a heat gun to soften the hoses.  I replaced the scuppers with resin SS capped scuppers and they have worked well.  In my opinion my fix cost less and no need to cut 2 big holes in your rear bulkhead like others have done with a screw on access panel. Only other tip, you will have to file or grind the holes for deck fittings slightly for clearance of the hose clamps being shoved through the holes.