1997 Bayfisher 18

JSkid2

Hello all,

I recently purchased a 1997 hewes bayfisher 18 lappy in September of 2018. This boat has had two owners and the owners I purchased the boat from had 97 yahama 115 rebuilt approximately 2 years ago and runs great. The main problem I'm facing is that water is collecting in the boat from somewhere. There was a keel guard on the boat that I removed because it was falling off and found some damage to the gel coat and fiberglass. I have repaired that; however, after taking the boat out this weekend to the springs the automatic bilge keeps kicking on every 15-20 minutes and it's ejecting a good amount of water.  Any ideas where this water could be coming from? Also, are there boat repair manuals for the actual hull of hewes/maverick/pathfinder boats by models like Haynes auto repair manuals? If so, what website could I find one for my specific boat. Thank you in advance and can't wait to read the replies