Naples Maverick

4 blade suggestion for HPX S

Any suggestions would be helpful.  Currently have a 3 blade and it runs fine - at 6000 rpms Im doing 36-37, with just me in the boat.  Looking for a little more of a hole shot.  The 15 pitch Power Tech sent me only got me up to 4000 rpms.  Boat has jack plate, tabs and shallow water power pole if that helps.

Something doesn't seem right here... You have a 17HPX-S with the 70HP Yamaha? You should be able to reach 6000 with the 15 Powertech no problem.

I currently run the 16Pitch 3 blade on my HPX-S. I can run 42MPH at 6300RPMS.

I previously ran the 15Pitch 4 blade on my HPX-S. I would get 39MPH at 6200PRMS.

I also run jackplate, tabs, and powerpole. Have you adjusted your trim and jackplate while running?

Yes sir, with the 3 blade and just me on the boat I can get very close to what you've gotten with your 3 blade.  With the 4 blade - I tried all the scenarios with the trim and jack plate (looking for that optimum running) and it struggled to get over 4200 - which was giving me about 20-22 mph