Sign in to follow this  
BaitTank

Giant Blue Fin Tuna

I don't know about that John. I was lucky enough to catch a 112# yellow fin on 30# test line and I can honestly say that fish kicked my rear end more than any fish I've ever caught!! You might want to get some young buck to reel it in. :)

I still remember the of taste the smoked meat from that fish! YUM.

I don't know about that John. I was lucky enough to catch a 112# yellow fin on 30# test line and I can honestly say that fish kicked my rear end more than any fish I've ever caught!! You might want to get some young buck to reel it in. :)

I still remember the of taste the smoked meat from that fish! YUM.

My thought was to have some hot looking female in a T back on board and you would feel your oats once again and reel it in for us. :laugh: ;)

Totally agree about letting the youngsters reel the monsters in,

or buy an electric winch.

On the other hand, it you can get him within 300' of the boat I can always sling the gear on, grab the KOAH and knock the fight out of him real quick. :susel:

for the small one 165lbs, we had a harpoon and dart. for the 600lb tuna we were SOL...

the 600lb one was 98 inches.

the boys picked up another one at 105 inches a few weeks ago. I missed that trip...argh....

They had a forklift to get it to the truck, we did not have that either...LOL....