2019 2200 TRS questions

bkh

Hi guys, I have a 2016 2200 TRS and always look at the new models to see what is new and improved to see if I can add to mine. I noticed that both the port and starboard sides have what look like fuel fills? Is that right? That seems a little odd but a nice touch.  Also I have heard I think here, that all the lateches in the back and the anchor are friction now. I contacted Jerry at Gemlux a while back inquiring about adding them to mine before pathfinder made them standard and he said as many here have done here it would be a drill and fill and drill, which I really didn’t want to do,  Now I am wondering if they may be a direct fit? Can anyone confirm? I also saw the nice side rails, which I actually had pathfinder do on mine before they were an option and I used birdsall seat backrests - the new pathfinder ones are nicer since they recess into the body instead of stick out like mine. Many thanks. 

I put the friction hinges on my 2012 and love them. there is not an exact replacement but it is close and i just filled my holes with 5200. the lids has lock nuts on the hinges so its not like the screws are going to slip when you drill new holes.

377ECFEE-44F1-48CE-9BDF-29D8151EBD8D.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/1/2019 at 4:18 PM, bkh said:

Hi guys, I have a 2016 2200 TRS and always look at the new models to see what is new and improved to see if I can add to mine. I noticed that both the port and starboard sides have what look like fuel fills? Is that right? That seems a little odd but a nice touch.  Also I have heard I think here, that all the lateches in the back and the anchor are friction now. I contacted Jerry at Gemlux a while back inquiring about adding them to mine before pathfinder made them standard and he said as many here have done here it would be a drill and fill and drill, which I really didn’t want to do,  Now I am wondering if they may be a direct fit? Can anyone confirm? I also saw the nice side rails, which I actually had pathfinder do on mine before they were an option and I used birdsall seat backrests - the new pathfinder ones are nicer since they recess into the body instead of stick out like mine. Many thanks. 

one is fuel fill the other I believe is for fresh water fill.  if you look in the gallery it appears that the boat has boat raw and freshwater washdowns.

• 2 months later...