What type anchor fits this anchor locker

Vapor Trail

I see the base of the anchor is stopped too.  That's too bad.  Fortress is the best all around hook.  I wouldn't cut out the plastic framer either..

Measure the width of the cutout, and the overall width for the forks.. Then hit W/M and bring a tape measure.  Hit the anchor rack.

ModM

5 minutes ago, Vapor Trail said:

Does the mantus or sea claw work better in the current under the bridges in the Keys?

I haven't tried a Mantus.  I have a Seaclaw.  Never had an issue holding in current.  I also run NO chain.  I've heard of others using chain with a Seaclaw but I've never had a need for it.   

6 hours ago, Lap it Up said:

I haven't tried a Mantus.  I have a Seaclaw.  Never had an issue holding in current.  I also run NO chain.  I've heard of others using chain with a Seaclaw but I've never had a need for it.   

I have owned 4 of them....3 with my Pathy.....lost 1, used to have two on board when Tailing....and one now on my MA17.

No needed chain...can be rigged as break away....I lost one in 125 feet off Islamorda on a wreck where I could not break away.

BTW, don't forget to include your anchor ball as part of the purchase....

dc

10 minutes ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

I have owned 4 of them....3 with my Pathy.....lost 1, used to have two on board when Tailing....and one now on my MA17.

No needed chain...can be rigged as break away....I lost one in 125 feet off Islamorda on a wreck where I could not break away.

BTW, don't forget to include your anchor ball as part of the purchase....

dc

What size Seaclaw for a 22 Pathy?