Looking for 22 pathfinder trailer

Captjosh

Good luck with that, lol. Been looking for two years. What I have seen is junk or priced high and for a few hundred more can buy new cont trailer. The search continues. Good luck in your search. Easier to find hens teeth. If you traveling local a single is ok. Better with a tandem for anything else. 😀fin

mind me asking, what is your price range and does year matter.

I am going to sell mine in May.  I am taking my boat to Big Pine and leaving it there. 

My trailer has new hubs and bearing buddies.  Double torsion axles and bunk brackets all replaced in 2017.  I have purchased the carpeting to redo the bunks once I get the boat off of it.  Will need tires soon.  If you are looking to wait until after first or second week in May go ahead and PM me. 

Fin if I can find a decent one around I would consider it I had a couple estimates for new between 2500-3200 without brakes which I’m ok with because it’s not that heavy of a boat and the brakes just never seem to last. 90% of what I do is drive to the boat ramp 5 minutes from my house but I do take occasional trips to homosassa and the keys 

4 hours ago, fin-addict said:

Have gotten the same est prices. Wanting it for more or less the same as you. 

Finn, I have a friend here in South Georgia that may consider selling his. His boat stays in dry storage and the marina puts it in and out. He has a 2010 2400v and the trailer is a AmeriTrail dual axle just like mine. I know his brake calipers have been taken off because of rust but the rotors are still on the hubs. He kept the bearings and tires up well when he was using it more regular. I’ll check for you. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2019 at 7:35 PM, FirstPriority said:

I am going to sell mine in May.  I am taking my boat to Big Pine and leaving it there. 

My trailer has new hubs and bearing buddies.  Double torsion axles and bunk brackets all replaced in 2017.  I have purchased the carpeting to redo the bunks once I get the boat off of it.  Will need tires soon.  If you are looking to wait until after first or second week in May go ahead and PM me. 

First Priority. Do you still have trailer?