Sign in to follow this  
ForgetoRemember

Will there be any OT's/Get togethers in 2015 in SC?

Hey guys was just wondering if there will be any OT's or get together's this coming year in 2015 in the SC area? I'm new up here (moved up from FL) and would like to meet some fellow owners up this way as well as fish a new area.

2015 Southeast Owners' Tournament Dates: TBD (Usually in May and held at Barrier Island Marine in Charleston). There's a lot of inshore tournaments in Charleston worth checking out. Check out Miss Janell Nettles site: http://www.lowcountryfishscales.com/ and it's always worth reading the characters on http://www.charlestonfishing.com/. When you're in Charleston, stop by Haddrell's Point Tackle in Mount Pleasant and talk to Capt Mike Able.

1420083929-2014_SE_Owners_Tournament.jpg

I'm working on a date with Barrier Island Marine in Charleston right now and hope to have something hammered down in the next few days. It will likely be towards the end of May. Tides are very important there and we want to make sure that it would coincide with the best fishing but not conflict with any other tournaments. Stay tuned!

Just two weeks left to register. The raffle goodies are starting to pour in : Oulaki flip flops, Costa Sunglases, Engel coolers, Yamaha goodies and a lot more to come. Join us and bring your friends.

Great people, great funament! Thanks MBC, Charlie & family, Cory and the fine folks at Barrier Island Marine! Whenever you have time Cory, please upload some pictures. Thanks! :thumbup:

Skip posted on another post that there would be. I asked because another dealer took over the pathfinder franchise in Charleston and thought it might effect it but he was confident that it would not. I am also looking forward to it as a new owner in the Charleston area.