Hewes Bonefisher Deck Paint Color Help

FishTampaBay

In the middle of refinishing the top cap of my Hewes Bonefisher. I am stuck currently on determine which Awlgrip Topcoat shade of white that will match the new factory color hewes boats. Does anyone know what color matches in Awlgrip? If not, possibly how white the new boats are? My eye keeps going back to Awlgrip "Snow White", but not too sure on brightness/glare on this color. I see a lot of folks suggest "Oyster White" or "Matterhorn White", but on my color chart, the Oyster White sure seems too creamy and the Matterhorn White shows a lot of grey. 

I know this is really preference, but I figure Hewes has it figured out, and I would rather choose a color as close as possible to what they are using. 

Thanks in advance! 

P.S. - Exterior Hull is seems to match Awlgrip's "Kelly Green" and "Forest Green" or somewhere in the middle of those two. 

I painted a little whaler brite white once. It was so bright you could not look at it in the sun. The paint was not cured before I was buying oyster white to go over it. I don’t know what color the new boats are but that oyster white is very nice. 

Man! Perfect timing guys! I was about to pull the trigger on Awlgrip “Snow” white. 

I think the oyster white is very close to what I have now. I’ve always felt it was too off-white especially against the trolling motor and everything else that’s white. 

Back to the drawing board. 

Appreciate the input. 

How much did you sell your Bonefisher for? I’m going to list mine once I’m done. Absolutely love the boat, but with a family of five, it’s a little tight, and by little I mean a lot. 

My heart is set on 23’ to 25’ pathfinder or shearwater, although open to other manufacturers. 

Archived