WTB Fold out bimini top pathfinder 2200v

Gray8188

Hey guys i have a 2002 pathfinder 2200v.  And im thinking about a bimini top for the sandbar days. Still torn whether or not i want a t-top so i figured finding a cheaper used bimini to get the feel for it.  Does anyone have one near the greater tampa area they may be wanting to sell? Not looking to spend too much because im just trying to figure out if this is the route im wanting to go. Thanks. 

14 hours ago, HewesYourDaddy said:

I’ve got a red one that I don’t use and have tried to sell in the past, but I’m in the Savannah, GA area. 

Hmm im looking more for navy/black/ or tan but if nothing else comes up i may be in contact with you. I grew up in Savannah so i never mind a quick trip there. 

11 hours ago, FirstPriority said:

Gray. where you located?

I have a blue one you can pick up. I'm in fort lauderdale.

Im located in Tampa. But have family in Fort Lauderdale and wouldn't be opposed to a drive down there. How much would you like for it? and any pics?

8 hours ago, Gray8188 said:

Im located in Tampa. But have family in Fort Lauderdale and wouldn't be opposed to a drive down there. How much would you like for it? and any pics?

i don't know that I have an open picture but i will get you a picture of it.  Come and get it.  Dont care to sell it but will only give it to someone that will use it not take it to sell it.  

29 minutes ago, FirstPriority said:

i don't know that I have an open picture but i will get you a picture of it.  Come and get it.  Dont care to sell it but will only give it to someone that will use it not take it to sell it.  

First class .. good on you sir !

12 hours ago, FirstPriority said:

Thats awesome man thank you very much! i will definitely get some use out of it! it may be a week or 2 until im able to get down that way. Is that okay?

3 hours ago, FirstPriority said:

No problem at all. Hasn't gone anywhere in 3 years. Got a ttop on mine.

Nice I would love one eventually but just not in the budget right now. I’m thinking this Bimini will do the trick for me! And I’m going to try to get down there next weekend if that works for you. Could maybe pick it up Sunday on the 31st?

On 3/20/2019 at 11:27 AM, Gray8188 said:

Nice I would love one eventually but just not in the budget right now. I’m thinking this Bimini will do the trick for me! And I’m going to try to get down there next weekend if that works for you. Could maybe pick it up Sunday on the 31st?

I should be around.  PM me and I will send you contact info.  Not raining today so Ill try to get some pictures when I get home.

Archived