2015 OT

DblPly

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There isn't any real info...The tournament this year is on Friday and Saturday Sept 25th and 26th with the captains meeting on Thursday evening.. It is a fun tournament that you earn raffle tickets per day on what you catch. The more you catch the more tickets you get.. Saturday night they draw for all the great sponser donated prizes. It is held at the Breezy Palms resort in Islamorada... Keep watching the forum for the entry information usually towards the end of August.

Yes they are the dates. You can add your name to the wait list at the Breezy but remember you will also need a slip which is another wait list.. The Sands of Islamorada is next door and some get their room and slip there but they also may have a wait list.. You can also check with the Islander up the road or the La Siesta both very nice places but the BEST place is the Breezy....

Good Luck

• 3 weeks later...

Last year was my first. Was WAY too late to stay at Breezy. After searching for a less expensive place to stay and ended up at the Kon Tiki. Slip and use of ramp was included and it was only about a mile up the road. Would have preferred to stay at Breezy but the cost difference from other places was well worth the mile. I would stay at Breezy though if I had the opportunity. Planning on fishing the owner's tourney again this year. Was a great time.

I hope so...for us both... :) I have a room and #1 on list for a slip...however...with that said...I was # 2 last year and it didn't open up but they say I moved up :confused:

Todd,

Wishing you good luck this year! :)

RL

Thanks Gary...have the SW OT on my calendar but too early still to know for sure. Got off schedule with our daughters wedding this year...trying to recover...lol

T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived