Bimini Top for 21RF

Purebred

I like mounting the hardware on the gunnels. That gives you more walking room between the console and the aluminum frame. Also, look at "Accon" bimini top quick connect hardware. This mounting hardware makes it so easy to deploy, move or remove the top by yourself. The frame just snaps in or releases very quickly. Also consider a second or third set of quick connect hardware so you can lay the top down across the bow or rear deck. 

Send us some pics of the install. 

When I got my boat it came with a bimini, I've only had it on a few times. Mine has the mount for the base about even with the console inside the gunnel at the top with the straps on top of the gunnel.This provides shade over the whole cockpit and allows the top to fold down inside the cockpit.  It is nice to have it fold down and out of the way when not in use.  The major downside for me is that I stand up while driving most of the time and it is too short for me stand under.

• 2 months later...