HewesYourDaddy

This Is a Sunset

All of the sunrise photos and not a single “sunset” thread.  We’ve had some phenomenal sunsets lately. I will start. My daughter is a huge fan of sunsets and she just made me run her up to our community hoist property to take this. 

B0B7D9BC-96CE-42B2-BDF0-D68EF15B7594.jpeg

• Like 3

Here ya go .

sorry this website does not keep pictures correct .

should make you feel all warm and fuzzy .

Have another four day trip lined up for this weekend .

🇺🇸☠️

First Bay !

2F983EFF-76DB-4125-95BD-C79DED6F4A16.jpeg

• Like 1

Very cool shack! I hope the rangers don’t ruin it for yall. I’m so grateful for having my fish camp on Choko & being within 30min boat ride to all of my favorite spots year round. 

Very cool shack! I hope the rangers don’t ruin it for yall. I’m so grateful for having my fish camp on Choko & being within 30min boat ride to all of my favorite spots year round. 

• Like 1

Years ago when I was researching the option of transforming a pontoon boat into a mobile shack a ranger told me that any vessel or houseboat can be removed by order of the NPS after a certain period of time that it is found unmanned. I didn't ask the length of time or if it would automatically become NPS property or if the owners can get it back once it's removed but I know the floating shack idea has been done many times before and there's a reason none lasted very long. 

That's the best use of a pontoon boat I've ever seen.    When I retire, I'll have that and a flats boat and just tow my house around between expeditions.    

14 minutes ago, whichwaysup said:

That's the best use of a pontoon boat I've ever seen.    When I retire, I'll have that and a flats boat and just tow my house around between expeditions.    

Exactly !

You n I think alot alike .

Home is where the pontoon is !

🇺🇸☠️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1