2001 Hewes Redfisher 21'

tideonthefly

17 minutes ago, fishmanjj said:

That’s a nice looking 21MA.  That’s one of the best fishing boats ever made for inshore and some beach and closer offshore fishing.  I have a friend with one in Marco Island with same motor.....he has around 1800 hours on it and she still runs strong.  Good luck with the sell.  JJ

I am pretty sure this is a Hewes Redfisher 21, not a Maverick Master Angler!

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wanted to give this a bump for the seller, Drew.  He and I had a deal worked out and unfortunately I got badly injured over Memorial Day weekend and I will not be able to go through with the sale.  Drew knows his stuff and seems to be a very stand up guy.  Hopefully someone here will be able to buy this from him.  GLWS!

• 11 months later...
On 6/12/2019 at 9:38 AM, tideonthefly said:

All,

Please see the update post notes above. 

Mike said he never sent you my offer... again.  This is the second time he's done this.  Instead, he said he received an offer that was $1.5k more than mine, which is different from the last time I gave him an offer.  That's understandable, but I realize this is a project boat, and my offer is based on repower.   Also, Mike has been all over the place with regard to history of the boat, and I don't get the warm and fuzzies from Mike.  I don't think he is being 100% honest, but if he is and the boat is sold, so be it.  If not, my offer was a starting point, but I don't really want to work with Mike, and would much prefer we work directly if you have a counter offer.