2018 Pathfinder 2200 Tournament Edition For Sale!!!

CaptJake

19 hours ago, Opg said:

Can’t believe this hasn’t sold, best color combo I have ever seen

Ive had a lot of interest but mostly from out if state. I imagine it will pick up soon with the warmer weather coming. Plus im willing to make a deal to sell it sooner so we will see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CaptJake, any chance that you can take a photo of the inside of the console? I just bought a boat just like this one but i need to mount a 4 bank charger somehow and i want to make sure i do it right. Seems like 5200 doesn't adhere to Starboard for mounting to the side. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2019 at 6:46 PM, perryrip said:

CPT Jake, 

Sent you a message, but didn't hear back. What is the width of your trailer/boat from outside wheel to outside wheel?? It would have to fit inside my boat shed before I could consider

a purchase. Thanks.

From outside wheel to outside wheel I measured 8' 7". 

I swear to you right here and now if there was anyway at all possible i could sell a kidney, and  i only have one . i would be there in the morning with cash in hand. I have been admiring this boat since it was first posted. That to me is a beautiful boat and i cant believe it hasnt sold yet

• Like 1